Monday, May 19, 2008

A Quarter Century Later..

Just the basics of what my blog is about...

Who: Rey Ardee Ferolino
What: A time line of my life and interests at the start of a new quarter century..
When: My life 25 years after birth..
Why: For new beginnings.. A new chapter for everyone to read..
Where: Taken Place at any which location my ass is going to end up...

What I really want to accomplish with this blog is to give my perspective of life and what the world has to offer.. Since this is a new age and blogging seems to be the new Word of Mouth so I thought it would be nice to give my few cents.. I also don't intend on starting a trend/movement of any sort.. would love and encourage to hear feedback, comments, and bashing of any type so HOLLER!!

No comments:

free html visitor counters