Sunday, October 5, 2008

Music for your ear...

Jean Grae - Threats (Ft. Chen Lo)

Skyzoo - True Romance (Prod. By 9th Wonder)

People Under The Stairs - Anotha BBQ

Blu - Gloryus

Dela - Long Life (feat. Talib Kweli)

Goapele - Don't Be Shy

Justis - Jazz Music

Statik Selektah - On the Marquee (feat. Little Brother, Joe Scudda & Chaundon)


XV - A Girl Named Destiny (Prod. by 9th Wonder) (feat. AC)



XV - Please Forget Me
I woke up to this movie one long night of drinking..
I remember watching this movie before but..
totally forgot what it was about.. weird thing about it..
is that I found this video a few months back somehow..
it must be those one nights where you just get stuck on youtube
and you end up finding some crazy stuff.. or in my case a new artist..
well this mixtape has been out for a bit but I really like the whole
concept of this mixtape..

XV - The Square In The Circle

No comments:

free html visitor counters