Thursday, March 5, 2009

Blog-Blocked!!

For some reason I have been Blog-Blocked!!
My last post was taken down.. bizZare!!

So today i'm going to drown my sorrows
by drinking a cold one..

So I may make this a part of my blog sesh..
just trying different types of beers
So i might as well go big or go home!

Samichlans Bier
"The world's most extraordinary beer"
Alc. 14% vol.

World's most extraordinary.. they did not lie with this!
So I came about this brewski at bevmo!! yee!!
While I was admiring all the different types of beer
this beer stood out as the one with most alcohol content.
So why not!?! Right!?!

Surprise! Surprise!! for me!
Beer with the most alcohol content sure tastes like
Beer with a shot in it! or maybe a double shot!
or straight alcohol with a shot of beer!!


No comments:

free html visitor counters