Thursday, April 1, 2010

New Years Resolutions: Re-Visited

My New Years Resolutions Re-Visited

1. Take More Pictures
-Random Pictures



-Event Pictures
2010-03-07 Sierra At Tahoe

2010-03-17 St. Pats Day at The Irish Bank
2010-03-14 Northstar

Need to keep shooting!!



2. Cook More

-Filipino Food
-Healthy Food


Not a complete Fail
I think I have to spend more time at
home in order for me to cook filipino food
I want to be sure I make the food that my parents make

3. Develop Good Habits
-Situp and Push-ups in the morning
-Do Laundry on a Weekly Basis
-Stop cussing
-Keep Apt. Clean
+Cook more Eat out less

I Feel like I can always keep adding things here
as I go month from month


4. Exercise More

-Loose 15 lbs.
-Get a Six Pack
-Ride Bike more
+Play more ball
I need to update this later.. haven't done my weigh in but this was as of Jan.
Ok so I haven't hit the scale for three months
BAD BAD BAD BAD!!
Really really need to get an update for this!!

5. Be Productive

-Less Naps and Video Games
-No Naps
-Consistently be active
-Write more yelp reviews
-7x7 get at least 30% this year.
+More active on Foursquare


I fell like I can add on to this as I go month to month as well

Well Catch you on the next Month!!

No comments:

free html visitor counters