Sunday, July 12, 2009

Laundry Music!!

I usually do my laundry at a
laundry mat which has some benfits..
First I can get some reading done..
while I wait for my clothes to wash and dry..
Second is that I get to listen to new music..
I haven't really had time to listen to..
while I fold my clothes..

I also do my Laundry to wait for Shannyn Sossamon..


My Laundry Music Playlist:

Peter Bjorn & John – Nothing To Worry About (Kickdrums Remix) f. Rhymefest, Wale & Young Chris

John Forte - Play My Cards For Me

Drake – Juice

Consequence – Whatever U Want (ft. Kanye West, John Legend)

The Clipse – Warning (Ft. Rock City)

Drake – Something

And I must add this for your view pleasure..



I do the dance and everything while I do my Laundry..
I Heart Shannyn Sossamon...

Reservoir Dogs (Rapper Big Pooh, Joe Scudda, Chaundon, Jozeemo) - "Family Affair"

Karina Pasian – Stole My Heart

Royce Da 5'9 - Warriors feat. Slaughterhouse

Fashawn - Life As A Shorty (prod. Exile)


Cobe Obeah - Soul Rebel

Wale - Pretty Girls (prod. Best Kept Secret)

Drake – The Winner (Prod by The Bizness)

Linky Links from: Okayplayer.com and Herfection.com

No comments:

free html visitor counters